With that said, I would like to introduce my first tutorial series called Let’s Build: HTML5 development server & build tool with Webpack. On this series, I will be sharing how I used Webpack to create an HTML5 development and build tool. At the end of this series, you will learn:
- How to setup a web server to have to preview webpages in development
- Implementing CSS, PostCSS and TailwindCSS support
- Web fonts support
- Implementing files and images support
- How to create pages and use ES6
- How to generate build files that resembles a good old HTML/CSS/JS directory
This coming Friday, January 15, I’ll be publishing the first part of this series where I will be covering setting up the web server and I will also be showing how to create pages.
Have an awesome week ahead!